Apple MacBook catches fire



With new Li ion polymer battery new MacBook catches fire

3am last night. I woke up to my girlfriend screaming (yelling "Matty!") and the dog barking. She fell asleep on the couch in the back lounge of our house. I jumped out of bed and raced out thinking that maybe somebody had come through the back door or something.

As I was running I saw a fire. At first I thought that the lamp had fallen and set fire to the curtain. As I got closer I realised it was my mac book .... burning! I picked it up and blew on it and swung it around to put the flames out. The book shelf it was sitting on was burnt and there were a couple of magazines that were on fire too. I quickly put those out and calmed down.


Read full story

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panasonic to begin mass-production of long-life Li-ion battery system for solar-powered homes in Europe

Short notes on Open Access, Peer review & (insane) publications